It is the last day of the month! 31 good things for 31 days 🙂
- The I Quit Sugar dinner for tonight was great! Coconut cream and Tumeric chicken, Kale and Coriander Quinoa – YUM and the kids ate it!
- Bootcamp in the rain today – new location so we were nice and dry – fun times!
- More quality time with my Grandies. Nana has been moved to a Nursing home and although she isn’t happy it means she is in the same town as me so I can take her bacon sandwiches and visit Grandad next door in his place.
- The sun is rising later – I like to start the day in the dark – it’s nice to watch it rise, sets me up for the day.
- School is getting started – looking forward to seeing the girls in my cohort.
- Summer fruit.
- Hot days.
- Summer rain – cools the night down just perfectly.
- I know I complain – but school holiday hangs with the lads have been lovely.
- A new Niece! I might get to cuddle her soon.
- A new dress.
- And some new jewellery….
- A week in Christchurch without the family to just read books and hang out with my sister – bliss – I could have stayed longer!
- Getting my car fixed so it didn’t look quite so derelict.
- Alcohol free = clear head in the mornings.
- Swollen and sore tummy SO rare that I actually notice it as unusual.
- Waiheke Headlands Sculpture trail – Heat, Walking AND Art.
- Laneways 2015. People watching heaven.
- A friend’s wedding to look forward to ❤
- Molly in the bed purring in my side.
- Master 7 going to work with the Grumpy Dutchman and earning his keep painting with his dad and Opa, so proud of himself.
- First swim of the season.
- Friends being so supportive and accommodating of all of my ‘special needs’. I seriously and genuinely appreciate the lengths people have gone to.
- The acquisition of a new sculpture from an artist friend.
- New shoes. Shoes in general.
- Small boy cuddles.
- Small boy kisses.
- Quality time with my sexy man.
- Yoga 3 times a week. I’m getting there slowly…
- Breakfast dates with my grrls.
- My wonderful friends and family.
Phew! got a little hard in the middle there 🙂 31 turns out to be a lot.
Bring it on February!