Things I am mindful of;
- Driving through west auckland listening to Kendrick Lamar loud, with the windows open. Spot the (old) white girl. But I feel like a bad ass in my leather vest and hoodie and beaten up old mum car. Ha ha.
- The sunshine on the first day of April – it’s hard to believe that Autumn is right around the corner.
- The sugar cravings are STRONG with this one.
- I am self harming with food and I am not sure I have the willpower to stop right now.
- Easter is not helping this.
- One day of school left.
- The mindfulness course is REALLY good. I am getting a lot out of it.
- It’s way past my bedtime.
- I need to wash my hair.
- ‘Bitch don’t kill my vibe’ is the perfect cruising around the streets song.