Trying not to dwell on feeling like shit and let too many days go by between posts so here goes ten good things off the top of my head;
- Listening to rain in the middle of the night with the mini Dutchmen on either side of me in the bed all snuggled up.
- You know how I took those impulse boots back? Well, the pain of releasing them back in the wild was somewhat eased by a pair of (way cheaper) brand new Chaos and Harmony boots off Trademe. YUM.
- I manage to write and present my report on the PD course I did at my meeting after school today and the P didn’t say it was a complete waste of time. Tick!
- Portishead and Papier Mache in the classroom today.
- Last night Master Four split his forehead open on the DVD cabinet playing silly buggers in the lounge. There was a lot of blood. But he was super excited to have his head glued back together at the A&E and gagging to go to school today to show off his war wounds. The kid is a resilient little motherfucker (Mummy got over her heart attack by about lunchtime today).
- I figured out which pants I am going to wear to the ball. Tres important.
- Fur-babies snuggled up by the heater.
- Two days left until Saturday.
- Nana had a good day and Mum sent me a pic of her cute new haircut.
- Clean sheets and freshly washed hair.
Peace out bitches.