I am tired man. Two full days of work and I’m shattered. I got home and immediately wanted to pick at sugary snacks. I had some Kombucha tea left in the fridge – but I have fallen in to the trap of thinking that because it’s the latest ‘health fix-all’ that it will be good for me – nope. 10mg of sugar. That’s heaps! So that’s out. Luckily – and I say this sincerely – there was nothing in the house that could break my resolve. I did eye the Nutella up. I spent many a good night with a jar of Nutella and a spoon believe me! But it is not Gf so it’s out and to be honest it wasn’t that tempting.
So the plan is to focus on the good things that happened today, feel tired, and go to bed early. Lot’s of good things happened in the last two days;
- I finally figured out how to add another page to my blog. (Actually Kylee showed me – she’s way more bloggy than me – thanks Kylee!)
- I have seen a big bunch of my girls today; feeling positive and looking forward to starting the year.
- I got to cuddle a beautiful two week old baby boy. Nawwww baby snuggles.
- It is nice to see all of my work colleagues looking so refreshed and relaxed as we start the year. All summer tans and smiles.
- Boot camp was good this morning – and it was great to watch the sun rise.
- I got a parcel in the mail. Yay for shoes arriving via post!
- I finally have a right hand side indicator on my car.
- The GD suggested watching 22 Jump st again tonight. Oh Channing.
And on that note – I am signing off!